Thursday, June 18, 2009

Workin' from Home!

Today I'm working from home, which is amazing. I'm so much more productive at home. Plus I can I just look around the corner and see that baby playin' around and whatnot. It's the best...since my work knows my diagnosis of 'swine flu' they're requiring me (and others that were given the same diagnosis) to bring in a note from our doctors saying we're not contagious and are ok to return to the office. It's Thursday and I've been out all week. I don't want to go in on Friday just to start the weekend, so I think I may just delay getting that note :)

Anyway, Holly and I are about to hit up the Wal-Mart for some groceries. I'm kinda weary about it since after this whole influenza I look like a homeless man:


but I think we'll manage. I also don't think I ever really had the swine flu and that my doctor was a little dense.

No comments:

Post a Comment